Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Friends

Today I'm grateful for the friends who haven't shied away from my grief. I know it must be scary for them, and many have avoided me, which makes me sad. But I'm thankful for the brave ones who call even though they don't know what to say, who sit with me even though it hurts them to see me cry, who love me even though I can't give much love back right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your pain. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It helps to know you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading, this is my first comment so I didn't realised other people might also be getting something from this. You are not alone in your pain, there is an entire community of people walking beside you, in front of you and behind you. Take care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete