When I wake up tomorrow morning it will be eight months since I kissed my love goodbye, not knowing it would be the last time. I can't believe I've survived eight months without you, and haven't yet died from a broken heart.
The only thing keeping me going (besides our family and the incredible friends who have supported me and accepted my grief) is that I can still feel your love all around me.
I don't know how, but I know undoubtedly it's still here. I guess our love was stronger than 'depression' after all, because in the end it couldn't kill it.
I feel like I must be losing my mind to consider myself lucky, but I still feel so blessed to have known such a wonderful man, let alone been loved by you and getting to call you my husband.
I miss you every day my darling, I adore you and would give everything and anything to feel your arms around me again. Always on my mind and in my heart. Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment